Here are the top ten things I am thankful for this season:
10. I don’t have to cook the bird.
9. That I have managed not to stab anyone
8. That my husband has a long weekend.
7. I have lost most of the baby weight. (now to lose the “pre baby” weight)
6. Alex started to roll. I really don’t know if I should be thankful for mobility
5. Ben is within ounces to catching up with Alex in weight
4. Supportive family and friends as I embark on a new chapter in my life
3. I have showered and shaved my legs three times this week and it is only Thursday.
2. That Christmas is right around the corner. I have a feeling it will be especially magical this year.
1. My sense of humor. and everyone else’s around me.
Now the list of things that i shouldn’t be thankful for but am…
10. My IUD.
8. Google (for my daily, why are my babies doing that answer)
7. electric swings, gliders, and anything else that keeps them entertained for ten minutes
6. The boppy pillow, it makes a great neck pillow for me
5. REDBULL–I literally can’t live without it.
4. ear plugs, I don’t actually own a pair yet, but it’s only a matter of time.
3. the microwave.
2. premade cookie dough.
1. trips to the bank, store, or post office without lugging them with me.
I am wishing everyone a wonderfully safe Thanksgiving, please be good to each other and remember all else fails, Chinese restaurants are always open.