5 noises that make me want to curl up in a ball and hide under the bed.
1. The toilet flushing and my not yet potty trained children are nowhere to be found.
2. Giggling followed by a crash, followed by belly laughter, followed by a crash and finally, screaming.
3. Silence. Silence followed by quick moving foot steps and then giggling.
4. The words: I wanna watch mighty machines mommy.
5. The ever quiet noise that a metal truck sounds like falling down my staircase. Always followed by the words Oopps, sorry mommy.
And for the record, it hasn’t happened yet. Here’s to another day of mediocre parenting!