10 “facts” about yours truly…
1. I am the person people call when they need to vent. And I like that.
2. I pride myself on my ability to laugh. Laugh at myself, other people and horrible situations.
3. I try find good in other people, but I’ve learned that there isn’t always good to be found.
4. I listened to a ridiculous amount of angry rap music while I was pregnant with cranky and spanky.
5. Although I’m head over heels in love with my husband, I sometimes want to punch him in the throat.
6. When I feel passionate about something, I can’t and won’t let it go.
7. I really want a housekeeper.
8. But I don’t want a nanny. I love the time the terrible and I spend together. A babysitter on call might be nice though.
9. The terrible have completed something in my soul that I didn’t realize was incomplete. I thank Jason everyday for knocking me up.
10. I realize without the trials and tribulations, I wouldn’t be the person I am today. I like this person. Therefore, I am thankful for the hard times, the sweat and the tears.