This is a list of things I want.
1. I want to use the bathroom without an audience which always includes no less than six hot wheel cars.
2. I want to sit for longer than three minutes before someone needs something.
3. I want to shower without having to say, please close the curtain.
4. In the middle of the night I want to be able to get up without tripping over those same cars that watched me in the bathroom.
5. I want to have a conversation once and be done with it. Not have the same one everyday for a solid week.
6. While talking about talking, I want to have a conversation without being interrupted six times for a cup of juice/snack/toy/or to fix a toy that they broke.
7. I want a clean house for more then four hours. (While they are sleeping)
8. I want my backyard to look less like a little tikes graveyard and more like a serene quiet park.
9. I want my children to stay clothed for more then twenty minutes.
10. Most importantly, I want to walk into my house and not see penis. Seriously, are my kids the only ones who have an aversion to underwear and pants?
I realize that these wants, are just sweet dreams that may never be attainable. And surprisingly, I’m okay with that, except number ten. I really ready to stop seeing penis.