1. I am continually creeped out my kids. The things they do would make monkeys ask why.
2. I like Taylor Swift. There I said it. It was painful to come to terms with but now that I have, I can download Shake It Off.
3. I have not cooked a real meal in 2015. I don’t count chicken nuggets and mac n’cheese a meal. (Currently the only thing crank and spank will eat)
4. I sneak candy when they aren’t looking.
5. I’m not so tough. In fact, I’m so sensitive, I cry regularly. The tough girl act is just that…an act.
6. I might go insane if I walk into my house one more time and see naked children.
7. I throughly enjoyed being asleep before the ball dropped on new year’s eve.
8. I might be the only 30-something woman that doesn’t like wine. Give me a bottle of miller lite any day.
9. My Christmas decorations are still up.
10. I’ve never made a new resolution but this year I did. It’s a big one. I probably should have started smaller, like putting my Christmas decorations away before valentine’s day.